– All bodies are welcome.
– Bring your own water.
– Avoid wearing strong scents.
– Do wear deodorant, and please take care of stinky feet before entering the dance space.
✶ Required Dance Guidelines:
– To refuse an invitation, make eye contact w/ your palms together at the chest as a sign of “no thank you,” or ignore the invitation.
– To finish a shared dance, make eye contact w/ your palms together at the chest as a sign of “thank you, I am done,” or just dance away.
– Keep the intimacy found in a shared space exclusive to the Ecstatic Dance container. (Remember that it doesn’t automatically translate to that same person or group in a different container or space)
– Refrain from acting on sexual arousal in shared dances. (Feeling sexual energy is ok)
– Give extra space to anyone wearing a red fabric. Clean Red Fabric is available at the sign in table.
✶ Dance Location ✶
1304 W Washington Blvd,
Chicago, IL 60607