✶ Required In Person Space Guidelines:
– Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness on the day of, or up to two weeks before the dance (tickets can be transferred or refunded).
– All bodies are welcome.
– Bring your own water.
– Avoid wearing strong scents.
– Do wear deodorant, and please take care of stinky feet before entering the dance space.
✶ Required In Person Dance Guidelines:
– To invite a participant into a shared dance, make eye contact and a gesture of open hands.
– To refuse an invitation, make eye contact w/ your palms together at the chest as a sign of “no thank you,” or ignore the invitation.
– To finish a shared dance, make eye contact w/ your palms together at the chest as a sign of “thank you, I am done,” or just dance away.
– Give extra space to anyone wearing a red fabric. Clean Red Fabric is available at the sign in table.
– Refrain from acting on sexual arousal in shared dances. (Feeling sexual energy is ok)
– Keep the intimacy found in a shared space exclusive to the Ecstatic Dance container. (Remember that it doesn’t automatically translate to that same person or group in a different container or space)
✶ Tickets will be available ✶
– $25, $30, $35, $40, or more if you wish.
– Venmo @RomanBoro
✶ 10/23 Dance Location ✶
656 W. Barry Ave.
Free parking East of Broadway (Circled area on the Map)